Monday, October 29, 2012

Lovely Iva Rose is finally ready...





Some dolls take me longer than others, and Miss Iva Rose here took me quite a while.  Luckily her new mama was very patient!  Iva will be heading off to Canada tomorrow, but was nice enough to sit still for some photos before heading to her new home.  It's a bit chilly up there, so she needed a comfy wool coat to keep her toasty!  




Underneath her coat she is wearing a cotton pocket dress, gray ruffle pants, little blue dottie undies and her pink striped Mary Jane's.  She also has a long sleeve nightie for snuggling up on those chilly winter nights.  


As always, I hope Iva Rose's new family loves her as much as I've loved creating her.  Her sweet smile has been a little ray of sunshine on my sewing table these past few weeks as I've worked on her.  

Thank you so much for stopping by Millie's Dollhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!