Tuesday, September 4, 2012



This weekend I worked on something been wanting to make for quite some time.  A sweet and fuzzy little brushed mohair wig.  I've made them for smaller dolls but never for doll this size, simply because they take me so long to crochet.  I think this one took me somewhere around five and a half hours to make.  It's made from black Dolly Mo brushed mohair and looks adorable with little piggies or a headband.  I love the way it shows off how round their little faces are and makes the doll look a bit younger, more babyish.  I'm working on her clothing today, so hopefully I'll have finished pics up tomorrow!  

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, she's SO cute! You're right, she looks younger than Eliza June with her tiny piggies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's funny how something so small can change the way they look so much. She's even cuter now that she's almost dressed :)

      Delete
  3. I love her!!!!! She's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!